The sign-up sheet is on a first come first serve basis.
We are happy to announce that we will begin the registration process for the Divine Liturgy. During these difficult times, the Church must act with an abundance of caution in order to keep everyone safe. For this reason, this form has been created, which allows you to learn about how to be compliance with the CDC guidelines as well as register to attend the Divine Liturgy.
The safety of the congregants must be at the forefront of what we do, and we ask for your patience and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW VERY CAREFULY
- The church is starting the registration process for congregants to begin attending the Divine Liturgy. Please read the instructions below in order to understand the rules required for everyone’s safety.
- Only congregants of St. Anthony will be accepted. Please use the form below to provide information for the members that would like to attend. We need to know exactly how many individuals are in each family as we have a limit on the number of attendees.
- If you are 65 years of age or over or are immunocompromised, it is highly recommended that you stay home (other arrangements can be made for partaking of the Holy Eucharist).
- If you are not feeling well, have any COVID symptoms or have been in contact with anyone who has the virus (directly or indirectly), please DO NOT come to church.
ONLY ONE REGISTRATION PER FAMILY
Before coming to church:
- In order to prepare for receiving the Holy Eucharist make sure that you spend time examine yourself and offer repentance.
- Another good way to prepare for the Holy Eucharist is to contact your father of confession for a confession appointment, even if by phone.
- Each congregant is required to arrive at 8:00 AM (30 minutes before service begins). In order to stay in compliance with the law, once the service begins, the doors will be locked and no one will be allowed to enter. If you need to leave during the service for any reason, you will NOT be allowed to re-enter.
- Absolutely no Cell Phones will be allowed during Liturgy. Please leave all cell phones in the car or turn them off before you enter the Church
- Each person is required to bring their own Agpeya, head covering (Esharb) for the females, Corporal (Lefafa) for communion, their own bottle of water for after communion and hand sanitizer.
- In order to comply with all the requirements of the CDC, all attendees must bring their own fact masks and must keep the mask on during the entire service.
- You will receive a medical screening waiver 48 hours prior to the liturgy you’re attending. Please complete as soon as you recieve. You will need to confirm your attendance the night before the liturgy.
- One of the servants will check your temperature before you come into the church. If your temperature is higher than 99.0, you (and all family members) will not be permitted in church.
- We kindly ask attendees to remove shoes upon entering the church building outside the door of the designated church.
- We ask that all prayer requests/commemorations be electronically sent to the priest prior to liturgy.
During the Liturgy:
- There will be a servant who will perform a medical screening before entry into the church. If any family member has a fever (99.0 or higher) or any COVID related symptoms, they (the entire family) will be sent home and not permitted to enter the church. (They may be rescheduled once the appropriate time has passed).
- You will only be permitted to sit in the designated areas. There is to be no movement of any kind during the service. Once seated, you are to remain in your seat for the entire service. Families with young children must keep their children with them at all times and maintain social distancing at all times.
- There are to be NO greetings between congregation members or with the priest at anytime.
- Once the Liturgy is over, everyone must exit the church immediately.There will be no gatherings or greetings of any kind. No food or drinks will be allowed or served (except your individual bottles of water which you must bring with you).
- Families will be required to disinfect each area that they were attending, in an effort to assist each other with keeping the sanitation laws as set by the CDC.
- A church servant will contact you and confirm your ability to attend an upcoming liturgy.
- After you are scheduled for the liturgy, if you are unable to attend, please notify the servant as soon as possible to accommodate for another family. Please DO NOT switch your turn with anyone else. This will cause more problems in the future.
- If you are not feeling well or experience any COVID symptoms for up to 48 hrs after service, please let Fr. John Bishara.
Anyone who is not registered for the specific Liturgy and agreed to the terms and conditions will NOT be permitted to attend the service.
You will receive an email from the registration website TONIGHT with the registration link. Please view the following YouTube video (blue link below) which has instructions on “How to Register for the Divine Liturgy”. If you have any trouble registering please contact Fr. John Bishara.